Recurring extension doesn't recognize DHXJson aliases

Through much frustration, I have realized that the dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js extension doesn’t recognize the [DHXJson(Alias = “”)] annotations for custom property names for the required id, text, start_date, end_date, event_length, event_pid and rec_type properties, even though they work for the base Scheduler API. This is a huge bummer. Any chance this can be added to the dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js extension? I really don’t want to refactor just one of my entity classes and break my naming convention standard so that I can play nicely with a third-party extension…

Hello.

DHXJson attribute allows you to set name for property on server side to interact with client side.
For example, if you have on server side something like following:

public int? eventPid { get; set; }

It gonna send eventPid to client side and will expect it after event editing. In this case dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js expect event_pid. So, you could use something like following:

[DHXJson(Alias = "event_pid")]
public int? eventPid { get; set; }

In this case you have “eventPid” in your model, but it will send “event_pid” to the client side.

If you want to use some other name instead of “event_pid” on client side, unfortunately it won’t work.
Maybe you could try to use onEventLoading event handler to define necessary properties on client side from your custom properties.
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__ … event.html