I tried to update my recurring scheduler with “End By” option, but I always got error in IE/Chrome. Please refer to my below detailed description/steps:
- added a recurring events with option “End By=01.01.2012”
- exit IE/Chrome
- re-open the IE/Chrome and opened scheduler
- double click my added recurring event which had the option “End By=01.01.2012”
- error happened and save/cancel/delete buttons couldn’t work properly
But my recurring event with options “After xx occurrences” or “No End” I didn’t see the error.
I tried to debug the error in IE and I got below information:
Here “dates.end” always had the value “undefined”. Please refer to attachment.