Refresh Grid not working on DHTMLXSuite 4.1.3 Pro

I have a simple app.

Using popup to add data into tables to use later on a grid with ‘coro’ columns.

The issue i have is that is does not refresh the combo boxes on the main grid

wndCompany.attachEvent("onClose", function(win){ rid = gdSites.getSelectedRowId(); id = gdSites.cells(rid,10).getValue(); //gdIssues.clearAndLoad('./phpCode/issuesGrid.php?site_id='+id+"&uid="+gdIssues.uid(), 'xml'); gdIssues.updateFromXML('./phpCode/issuesGrid.php?site_id='+id+"&uid="+gdIssues.uid(), 'xml'); return true; });

I have used .clearAndLoad and updateFromXML methods, using uid as parameter and ._f_buffer = null and nothing works. It still does not update the combo boxes unless you press f5 to refresh the browser any ideas .

could you clarify how do you add the options to your select boxes

This is how I add the options:

<?php
require_once("../codebase/php_connector/grid_connector.php");// includes the appropriate connector 
require_once("config.php"); // includes the appropriate config 

$dbConn=mysql_connect(DBHOST,DBUSERNAME,DBPASSWORD);//connects to server containing the desired DB
mysql_select_db(DBNAME);           

$site_id = $_GET['site_id'];

$company = new OptionsConnector($dbConn,"MySQL");
$company->render_table("tblCompany","C_ID","C_ID(value),COMPANY(label)"); 

$rootCause = new OptionsConnector($dbConn,"MySQL");
$rootCause->render_table("tblRootCause","R_ID","R_ID(value),ROOT_CAUSE(label)"); 

$issueCat = new OptionsConnector($dbConn,"MySQL");
$issueCat->render_table("tblIssueCat","IC_ID","IC_ID(value),ISSUE_CAT(label)"); 

$secondary = new OptionsConnector($dbConn,"MySQL");
$secondary->render_table("tblSecondary","S_ID","S_ID(value),SECONDARY(label)"); 

$scheduleGrid = new GridConnector($dbConn,"MySQL");                    // connector initialization
$query = "SELECT * from tblIssues I, tblQuestions Q where I.H_ID = $site_id AND I.Q_ID = Q.QUESTION_ID";  

$scheduleGrid->set_options("C_ID",$company);
$scheduleGrid->set_options("R_ID",$rootCause);
$scheduleGrid->set_options("IC_ID",$issueCat);
$scheduleGrid->set_options("S_ID",$secondary);

$scheduleGrid->render_sql($query,"I_ID","ENGINEER,QUESTION,ISSUES,COMMENTS,C_ID,IC_ID,R_ID,S_ID,ACTION,COMPLETED,DATE_COMPLETED,EFFECTIVENESS,ADDITIONAL");// data configuration  

?>

In case of populating options from the connector you may try to use the following code to reset the options:
mygrid._con_f_used[column_index] = 2;