Requesting for the link to download latest dhtmlxConnector

hi friends ,
pls can anyone tell me the link to do download the latest dhtmlxConnector .
when i downloaded the complete suite package dhtmlxConnector folder seems to be empty so then i again downloaded dhtmlxConnector_java and dhtmlxConnector_php (as i need both)but some where when i was going through forum’s i got a link to download dhtmlxConnector which i placed inside dhtmlxSuite package…
the dhtmlxConnector also contains some php files which are also there in phpConnector folder.
(so which should i use).

i am not getting which files to include in my programs. the reason is i tried extracting the data for the grid from the database using php connector and i got error . And i did not understand also.
then i include the files which were present in dhtmlxConnector there were no errors .

so what i am asking from u guys is that i want the link for latest javaconnector ,phpconnector, dhtmlxConnector.

one more question is that is there any difference between the dhtmlxConnector folder and
phpconnector ,(i meant the contents of the folder as there some php files which are having the same name.)

thanks in advance

Latest php connector
github.com/DHTMLX/connector-php … master.zip

Latest java connector
dhtmlx.com/x/download/regula … r_java.zip

ny difference between the dhtmlxConnector folder and phpconnector
That is the same code.

then if i am using php as my backend code then i need to include only those files which are present in phpconnector right but if i do it then i am getting some errors …

can u pls share the link for latest dhtmlxConnector

thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

if i am using php as my backend code then i need to include only those files which are present in phpconnector right but if i do it then i am getting some errors …

Yes, you need not any other files except of ones from phpconnector package.
Which kind of error do you have ?
By the way, which version of php you are using ?

ok thanks i will do …