Rotate Header Text

Using setHeader(string hdrStr,string splitSign,array styles);

I can rotate column headers but I am having issues with aligning the text and sizing the

gdDaily.setHeader(["CSC","SOS","Site Name","Forecast Date","Activity
Type","Site Type","BSC ID","WP ID","WP Name","WP Notes","Rigging Wi
Notes","Lead FE
Name","Lead FE Phone","Time On
 Site","BTS HW Check Rigg
Rigg HW Check","Tx Pre
Check","Site
Lockdown","BTS
Power","2G/4G Certs
downloaded","On Air
Test","PM Site
Completion","Antenna
Pre Check","Rigging
Start","Rigging
Complete","Comments","Open Deficiencies","WP Status"],
							null,
							["-moz-transform: rotate(-90deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg);","text-align:center","-moz-transform: rotate(-90deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg);","text-align:center","-moz-transform: rotate(-90deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg);","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center","-moz-transform: rotate(-90deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg);","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center","-moz-transform: rotate(-90deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg);padding-bottom:30px;","-moz-transform: rotate(-90deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg);","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center","text-align:center"]
						);

[attachment=0]Darwin TI Tracker.png[/attachment]

I have increased the header row size but the text is missing from the bottom. could someone guide me in the right direction. As I need to add checkboxes but want to use slim columns.

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately it’s not available to use the text rotating. Problems with the alignment and columns resizing cannot be fixed now.

Can anybody recommend a javascript grid or UI that can do this ?

In the next Pro release will you be able to do it ?

You cannot use images in the header to do the same with splitAt grid method as it does not resize the rows correctly.

You cannot use images in the header to do the same with splitAt grid method as it does not resize the rows correctly.

If you are talking about the row height in the frozen part of the grid - that issue was fixed. Pleas,e try to update your dhtmlxgrid version.
Otherwise please, provide with screenshots describing the problem and a sample of your code with the init of the grid.