Row and cell marker at the same time

Dear Sir or Madam,

In your sample for the excel-keymap there are a row and a cell marker at the same time:
http://www.dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxGrid/samples/15_navigation/02_pro_keymap_excel.html

I tried to implement this in my project, but there’s only a row marker or if I enable marked cells there’s only a cell marker. How can I combine them?

JayN

There is no marked cell extension in this example. In this example background color of selected cell is changed with following style:

div.gridbox_light table.obj tr.rowselected td.cellselected, div.gridbox table.obj td.cellselected { background-color:#ACCADD; }

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … .html#code

OK, thank you. I could have found it out myself, if I would be able to read properly… :unamused:
This solution would be adequate for me.

I’m a little blind again. I try to implement this style into my structure but it doesn’t work. Could you help me?

How do I have to adjust the style that it works with my grid “mygrid”? I guess it has to be something instead of gridbox_light/gridbox, but what?

div.gridbox_light table.obj tr.rowselected td.cellselected, div.gridbox table.obj td.cellselected {
background-color:#ACCADD;
}

I know, it’s not a dhtmlx question primarily, I would be thankful for your help though. :smiley:

JayN

Replace div.gridbox_light
with
div.gridbox_skyblue

Tutorial is available here docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … tom_skin&s[]=custom&s[]=skin