S-Curve should always start with 0% in all zoom level

Hi,

I am using S-curve in my application. When I set the task start time as 9.45, zoom level is in “minutes” and S-curve is starting from ‘0’ percentage for both planned and real progress%. When I switch the zoom level from “minutes” to “hours”, S-curve starts from 25% for planned progress. I would like to start the S-curve always from 0%, when zoom is in “minutes”, “hours”, “day”, “month”, “quarter” & “year”.

Gantt Version: 6.2.2

Hello Sridhar,
Thank you for informing about the issues. Looks like, it works correctly only with the day scale or when the day scale is a minimal one.
I added it as a bug, and the dev team will fix it in the future. I cannot give you any ETA, but I will notify you when the issue is fixed.

Hello Ramil,
Thanks for the reply. please keep me posted when this issue resolves, thanks again.

Hello Sridhar,
The dev team updated the example of the implementation of the S-Curve chart, so now it should work correctly with different scales:
https://docs.dhtmlx.com/gantt/samples/?sample='02_extensions/21_overlay.html'&filter='overlay'

However, the Chart.js library that is used to draw the chart, uses the Canvas element for rendering. So the maximal sizes are limited: 16536x16536.