SaaS in Commercial License

I was about to purchase the Commercial version of Gantt. However, I bumped into this statement in the license:

The Licensee may use the software in one commercial project (application) except SaaS. SaaS is a software licensing and delivery model where software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted.

So I’m not sure if it’s my best choice after all. Does the Commercial version really exclude any type of Software as a Service?

I’m working on a project management Web Application that runs in our server, and is used by clients through a browser. We earn money by maintaining two versions available to the user: free and premium. Premium users pay a monthly subscription to use our full features.

All the page is under only one domain, my team only consists of two developers, and I won’t violate any copyright rules. All I want is to use Gantt to display a graphic, interactive interface for our clients. That’s it. It’s as simple as viewing/editing dates, seeing baselines, critical paths, etc. Nothing fancy.

So is my Application forbidden to use Commercial Gantt?

I researched a lot about this. The license seemed to say it is indeed forbidden. However I viewed many links that pointed towards the opposite:

• In your FAQ you say that Commercial License is enough for Web Apps.
  • Thread “Saas Forbidden” (12959) says Commercial License can be used for SaaS as long as it’s just for user interface.
  • Thread “Commercial vs Enterprise” (15380) says that Commercial License is enough for Web Services.

I’m aware that the last two threads are a little old, but they were never followed up, and they’re consistent with the FAQ page.

Please help me clarify this confusion.

PD. I didn’t put direct links to threads because new users aren’t allowed to put more than two links in a post.