Sample Context Menus and Firefox 3

I am using Firefox 3.0.4 to browse the context menu examples for dhtmlx Professional 2.0. I cannot get the context menu to appear when I right click on the colored areas in the samples. If I check the Firefox error console I see errors like this:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception… “Access to restricted URI denied” code: “1012” nsresult: “0x805303f4 (NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI)” location: “file:///C:/Work/dhtmlx2pro/dhtmlxMenu/codebase/dhtmlxcommon.js Line: 174”]

(I am using the source version of dhtmlxcommon.js in order to debug this problem, otherwise it was line 23.)

The error occurs as the page is being built not when I right-click in the box.

I’ve tried “Initialization of Context Menu”, “Context Menu With Dynamical Loading”, and other samples under the Init branch under dhtmlxMenu in the samples portion of the documentation.

I can see the context menu if I browse the samples using IE 6.

Is there a Firefox setting I need to change?

Paul

Try to load samples via http or disable furebug (probably your firebug throws an exception).

I uninstalled the firebug add in and I still can’t see the context menus and the same error is being shown in the error console.

I can see the context menu in the samples for the previous release (1.6) using the same version of Firefox. 

Paul

Try to view online version:
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxM … 8811614000

I can use the online version until I try and view the source for the examples.  Then I get something that doesn’t match the page.  That’s one of the reasons why I prefer to look at the docs explorer on my hard drive with my preferred browser, Firefox. 

Paul

Please try to use local version with any kind of web-server, to load it not as some/some/….