Save Button not working

I am having a problem with the save button. It only appears to work the first time I enter an event but not when I go back to edit an existing event. I have seen this issue reported in the forums before but with no solution posted. Is this a bug?

Hello,

There is no known bug about Save button.
Please check samples, does it work there for you?
If so - what modification have you done to you code? Please attach sample.

You use standalone and not plugin version of scheduler, right?

Kind regards,
Ilya

Hi,

Saving option is not working for me also.Need help

I am using the Wordpress plugin version. The Save button works fine when I create an event but if I go back to edit it then it doesn’t respond. It is particularly bad if I go to edit a recurring event as if I go to click the cancel button then the recurring series becomes completely messed up in the calendar and I have to delete the whole series and recreate it from scratch.

Could you provide link to scheduler page?
Try to turn on debug-mode in admin panel.
Does any error occur when you’re trying to save event?

Turned on debug yesterday and tested and no errors. You can see the scheduler page here - bnl.bm/scheduler/ however the website just went live today so there is only limited testing that can be done at the moment. Basically as I said before once the event is there and I go back to edit it, the save button just won’t respond. The other buttons cancel and delete work fine all the time. I can live with it at the moment since it means just entering the event correctly the first time however I will be handing over the website to a customer in a week and don’t want to have them experience any problems. The display glitch I mentioned in the previous post with recurring events clears up after refreshing the page. Was there a fix for the other people that mentioned this issue in the forums?

I don’t have permissions to add/edit events in your scheduler. Could you provide access?
You may enable adding/editing events for guests in scheduler admin panel or create test account which will have according permissions.

Hi, i am new on this Forum an working with the scheduler for a couple of weeks.
I have the same problem. The save button do not working at edit-mode of an event.

i figure out an javascript error:

ERROR: A is undefined
Source: …/components/com_scheduler/codebase/ext/dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js
Line: 1

maybe it helps on debugging!

greetings Kai

Hi, Schnick!
Could you provide link to scheduler page?

hi,

i have sent you a pm withe the login data and the URL.

greetings Kai

Hello,

There was a problem before this scheduler when you use prototype.js or in your case mootools. Please, update dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js from attachment.
dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.zip (4.84 KB)

Thank you! Great JOB!

Kai