Saving schedule data using dataProcessor and custom lightbox

I have a modified lightbox that uses radio buttons on my scheduler. i hve setup the dataProcessor/Connector to connect to my MySQL DB which is working good. However, it is not saving the Radio Button when i add an entry.

Here is the code for the Scheduler and I have attached a screen shot of the lightbox;

scheduler.config.xml_date="%Y-%m-%d %H:%i";
scheduler.config.prevent_cache = true;
scheduler.config.multi_day = true;
scheduler.config.details_on_dblclick=true;
scheduler.config.details_on_create=true;
scheduler.config.drag_create=true;
scheduler.config.first_hour=0;
scheduler.config.last_hour=24;
scheduler.config.time_step=15;
scheduler.locale.labels.section_selectme = "Schedule Type"; 
scheduler.templates.lightbox_header = function(start, end, event){return event.text;};

var format = scheduler.date.date_to_str("%h:%i %A");
scheduler.templates.hour_scale=function(date){return format(date);}

var schedType = [
	{ key: 1, label: 'Exception' },
	{ key: 2, label: 'Holiday Schedule' }
];

scheduler.config.lightbox.sections=[
	{ name:"description", height:50, map_to:"text", type:"textarea", focus:false },
	{ name:"selectme", height: 35, options: schedType, map_to:"schedOpt", type:"radio", vertical: false, focus:true },	
	{ name:"time", height:72, type:"time", map_to:"auto"}		
	];

scheduler.init('theSched',null,"month");
scheduler.load("php/01_basic_init_connector.php?uid="+scheduler.uid());
var dp = new dataProcessor("php/01_basic_init_connector.php");
dp.init(scheduler);

Everything is working good and the data entered into the schedule is being saved…except for the “Schedule Type”. I have attached an SQL screen shot of 2 entries. As you can see schedType is empty even though I selected the “Exception” Radio option. I am assuming I need to modify the dataProcessor code but am unable to find the location.

Can you please point me in the right direction to accomplish this?

Thank You,
Todd

Hello,

1. { name:"selectme", height: 35, options: schedType, map_to:"schedOpt", type:"radio", vertical: false, focus:true },
    map_to:“schedOpt” — as i see on your screenshot your actual field is named schedType in the database. So it should be
   { name:"selectme", height: 35, options: schedType, map_to:"schedType", type:"radio", vertical: false, focus:true },   
  1. Make sure that ‘schedType’ is mentioned in the php/01_basic_init_connector.php file.
    Something like:
$scheduler->render_table("events","event_id","start_date,end_date,event_name,details, schedType");
  1. If that still doesn’t work for then try enabling server-side logs. They could give us additional information.
$scheduler->enable_log("log.txt",true);

Best regards,
Ilya