Scale of time in unit view

I want to display time in a very focus way.
For now, the only thing I have done is to display the hour on the left (00:00 01:00 etc.) and use time_step and hour_size_px to stretch an hour to give more details.
What I would like to do , is to have on the left a more detailed scale (for exemple displaying 00:00 00:15 00:30 00:45 01:00 etc.)
Is it possible ?

Hello,

If you want to edit hour scale display then you need to modify scheduler.templates.hour_scale, here is an example for 30 min step:

var format = scheduler.date.date_to_str("%H:%i"); scheduler.templates.hour_scale = function(date) { var cstep = 30; var html = ""; for (var i = 0; i < 60 / cstep; i++) { html += "<div style='height:21px;line-height:21px;'>" + format(date) + "</div>"; date = scheduler.date.add(date, cstep, "minute"); } return html; };
Best regards,
Ilya

ok I have made a few more changes to adapt to the scheduler configuration values.
I also want to display only round hours and half hours.

Here is my code

scheduler.templates.hour_scale = function(date) {
         var cstep = scheduler.config.time_step;
         var html = "";
         for (var i = 0; i < scheduler.config.hour_size_px / cstep; i++) {		    
		    strformatdate = format(date);
		    if(strformatdate.substring(strformatdate.length-2)=="00" || strformatdate.substring(strformatdate.length-2)=="30") {  
				html += "<div style='height:"+scheduler.config.time_step+"px;line-height:"+scheduler.config.time_step+"px;vertical-align:text-top;'>" + strformatdate + "</div>";
			}
			else
				html += "<div style='height:"+scheduler.config.time_step+"px;line-height:"+scheduler.config.time_step+"px;vertical-align:text-top;'>&#160;</div>";

date = scheduler.date.add(date, cstep, "minute");
         }
         return html;
    };   

Did you have another idea for how to do this ?

hello, where do we have to put this code ? In wich file ? Thanks and this scheduler is really cool.

Hello,

It could be any file but before scheduler.init call.
Be sure to check our samples - each is a single html file with the script part which is executed in body.onload function, you can place this code there.

Best regards,
Ilya

hello Ilya and thanks for your response. In fact I asked this question for JOOMLA. I tried to add it in Event Template but nothing changed. It seems I have to add something in js but I don’t know how to ?
best regards

Hello,

In case of plugin version you need to use scheduler_include.html and add following there:

<script type="text/javascript"> // code here </script>
Best regards,
Ilya

thank you Ilya, it works. this calendar is really well made and thank you for your quick response :wink: