Schedule _ How to go to current hour in day view when load p

Hi guys’n’gurls,

Any possibility to start at a specified hour, or specially at the actuall hour when i star tin day view?

Can’t find that function|option in the Docs…

Greez from Greece

se7en

If you need to adjust view
scheduler.config.first_hour = 7; // set min time on hour scale
If you need to adjust scrolling state
scheduler.config.scroll_hour= (new Date()).getHours(); //scroll to actual hour

be sure to place such code before scheduler.init

Woaw, that was really fast answer, thanks!
It works :slight_smile:

I just meant the second instruction, to scroll directly there :slight_smile: Am I also able to configurate the links, for example from month view, to scroll directly to tha actuall hour (when actuall day is clicked) ?

Hint: I used the script someone postet in this Knowledge Base before to make all day names linkable from week and month view :slight_smile:

Hey se7en,

when i use this kind of snippet, everytime i press a link like in week or month view, or even when i click on the NEXT arrow on top, it jumps to the hour i declare…
But i don’t want it to :slight_smile: Really not :wink:
Is it possible to just jump ONCE to the actuall hour and after init the Scheduler delte this command? :confused:

btw: Nice feature, i will use it also if it works…  I mean, there is no logic for me justebcaus enow it is 19 o clock in Germany, to jump to 19o’clock when i want to check what are my dates tomorrow…

for example from month view, to scroll directly to tha actuall hour
The setting affects all page changing operation, so scrolling will be applied automatically if you changing mode from “month” to “day”

Is it possible to just jump ONCE to the actuall hour and after init the Scheduler delte this command? :confused:

scheduler.load(some_url,function(){
scheduler.config.scroll_hour = 0; //disable the option after data loading
})