Scheduler and Google Calendar v3 API not working

I have been messing around with this for the last few hours and cannot get this to work at all.

I have downloaded the Google Calendar script:
github.com/DHTMLX/scheduler-google-calendar

Set up all proper information to pull events:
swipeforjobs.com/lib/scheduler/g … eshift=240

The events load in json format which is expected, but when i run the sample.html file:
swipeforjobs.com/lib/scheduler/g … ample.html, none of the events ever load on the calendar.

Also, to be noted, if you try to create an event it will show on the calendar red, when i check the response from the post i see:

I have not found any information about not being able to load google calendar events or any javascript errors to lead me to figure this out. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I found out why the google calendar events will not show up on the calendar.

swipeforjobs.com/lib/scheduler/g … eshift=240

The issue is that google calendar is returning old events and new events with different date formatting. If i manually set the date consistent then properly set xml_date then it works to show events.

[ { .. start_date: "2013-09-27 00:00", end_date: "2013-09-30 00:00" }, { .. start_date: "2013-10-01 17:00:00-04:00", end_date: "2013-10-01 18:00:00-04:00" }, { .. start_date: "2015-05-20 10:30:00-04:00", end_date: "2015-05-20 11:00:00-04:00" } ]

I don’t feel I should fix core dhtmlx scheduler google calendar files since this should be fixed for everyone not just myself. Also don’t know if any changes i make will break any things in the future.

This solution does not work out of the box as other have mentioned it should. Hoping this could be patched and fix the creating of events?

Also if possible for future request, if there could be better error reporting built into this to make finding issues like this easy. There was literally no errors on php call or javascript front end.

I was able to fix the date formatting issue by editing the google_proxy.php.

private function parse_gDate($input_date) {
	if (isset($input_date["dateTime"])){
		$date = explode("T", $input_date["dateTime"]);
		$time = $date[1];
		$date = $date[0];
		$time = explode('.', $time);
		$time = $time[0];
	} else if (isset($input_date["date"])){
		$date = $input_date["date"];
		$time = "00:00";
	}
    $time = explode("-", $time);
    if(substr_count($time[0], ':') == 2){
        $tmp = explode(":", $time[0]);
        $time = $tmp[0].':'.$tmp[1];
    } else {
        $time = $time[0];
    }

return $date.' '.$time;
}

This code strips out the extra -4:00 from the time if detected
Also strips out seconds from being returned so it now returns valid consistent formatted date

start_date: “2013-09-27 00:00”,
end_date: “2013-09-30 00:00”

start_date: “2013-10-01 17:00”,
end_date: “2013-10-01 18:00”

start_date: “2015-05-20 10:30”,
end_date: “2015-05-20 11:00”

While this is now working. I am still lost as to why i get an error when creating , editing and deleting events with google calendar v3 integration

Links have been moved:

swipeforjobs.com/test/calendar/sample.html

The calendar shows the events now that i edited the google_proxy.php script, but creating, editing , deleting events still does not work.