scheduler.config.dblclick_create with Drag 'n drop

Hello,

I have a schedule with a tree and have enabled drag 'n drop. Everything is working fine except I would like to have the user ONLY be able to drag and drop an event to the calendar and not be able to double click to add an event. I have tried to set scheduler.config.dblclick_create to false, but then the drag 'n drop is also disabled even if I set scheduler.config.drag_create to true.

Is it possible to have drag and drop creation enabled and double click creation disabled and double click edits enabled?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

For example, this code allows creation with drag/drop and double click:

[code] //scheduler.config.dblclick_create = false;
scheduler.config.drag_create = true;

scheduler.config.details_on_create = true;
		scheduler.config.details_on_dblclick = true;[/code]

And, this code I thought would only allow creation via drag/drop, but the result is I cannot create an event with double click AND drag/drop

[code] scheduler.config.dblclick_create = false;
scheduler.config.drag_create = true;

scheduler.config.details_on_create = true;
		scheduler.config.details_on_dblclick = true;[/code]

Is it possible to allow only drag/drop creation of events?

Many thanks!

Which version of scheduler you are using ?
Creating events during dnd from the tree is not affected by the dblclick and drag flags, so you set them like next and dnd from the tree will work correctly.

scheduler.config.dblclick_create = false; scheduler.config.drag_create = false;

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. If I add your code, both double-click create AND dnd from tree doesn’t work. I would like dnd to work from tree but not double-click create.

I believe I have your latest version. I can send you a private message with the link if you think that would help.

Thanks again,

Yep, please send the PM with demo link