Scheduler example “01_basic_init.html” works as expected with Mysql. But when I changed the connector to MSsql (sqlsrv) (MSSql 2008 server), then I got a problem.
When running the example, it correctly loads the data from MSSQL into the scheduler, but it refuses to save new or updated events.
I modified “01_basic_init_connector.php” as follows:
In case of MsSQL you need to create event_id as identity field. Connector doesn’t generate new IDs, it expects that new id value will be assigned by database.
As for log error - check that directory has write access ( or set path in enable_log to some writable directory )
Common error in case of MsSQL - it uses the different format for date formatting, so you need to change scheduler.config.xml_format on client side, but if loading works - it must not be your case.