Scheduler Joomla - Additional Info in Agenda View

Dear all
Thank you very much for this fantastic extension, it works like a charm!

I have a question regarding the agenda view of the Joomla extension. I would like to show additional information in the description row from other fields.

I’ve seen I could add this code to “dhtmlxscheduler_agenda_view.js”:

scheduler.templates.agenda_text=function(ev){ return ev.text+" "+ev.some_property; //this line defines which properties will be shown }

But I can’t figure out how I have to change the value ev.some_property. I want to show the information from the field called “firma” in the database. How do I have to change the code? And is it possible to add another information from another field?
Thank you very much for your help.
Kind regards,
Dave

Hi,
you may add the follow code in components/com_scheduler/scheduler_include.html like here:

<script>
scheduler.templates.agenda_text=function(ev){
      return ev.text+" "+ev.firma;
}
</script>

ev is an event object, which stores information about time (ev.start_date, ev.end_date), event description (ev.time) and custom fields (ev.field1 if field name is ‘field1’, ev.firma for ‘firma’, etc).

By the way, thanks for so good feedback :slight_smile:

Hi there
Thank you for your quick response!
I’ve added the code you provided but after the reload of the agenda view i just got “undefined”. Any ideas why?
Kind regards,
Dave

Anybody knowing something about this issue? I would be very greatful if someone could help me out with this!

Kind regards,
Dave

OK I solved it by entering this code into com_scheduler\scheduler_include.html:

[code][/code]

This leads to the view you can see in the attached image…