Scheduler - multi_day events blocking recurring event creation

Hi,

I am using angular 14 app in which I am using dhtmlx scheduler node package. The problem I am facing is I have a normal (non recurring) event stored in DB starting from Aug-14 11.30 pm EST to Aug-15 8.30 am EST.
DB record:
start_date: 2023-08-15 03:30:00.000000
end_date: 2023-08-15 12:30:00.000000
text: call_forward
event_pid: 0
event_length: 0

NOTE: start_date and end_date are stored in UTC in DB.

After this event :point_up_2: was created, I am not able to create any new recurring event. The onEventAdded is not getting triggered at all instead onEventSave is what fires when I click SAVE in the lightbox.
I am not facing this issue when I try to create normal event (non recurring). This is happening only for recurring events.

This is where it gets more weird. If I go to that particular week (Aug 14-Aug 20) where that problematic event (Aug15) lies , then I am able to create recurring event. Lets say

1. I am able to create recurring event in Aug 14,15,16,17, 18,19,20
  2. I am NOT able to create recurring event in any wwek/dates other than Aug 14,15,16,17, 18,19,20

FYI, I am using onEventAdded, onEventChanged, onEventDeleted, onEventSave and not createDataProcessor

I would highly appreciate if you could help me with this weirdness.

Hello @rajeswarij ,

It’s hard to suggest what exactly goes wrong without more details, as Angular shouldn’t affect the recurring logic.
Could you please reproduce the issue in the snippet below:
https://snippet.dhtmlx.com/6cfqo2bg

(open the snippet => reproduce the config that causes the issue => click the “Save” button => send me the new link)

Or send me a simplified demo with install/run/reproduce instructions, that I will be able to run locally and reproduce the issue?

Kind regards,

Hi Siarhei,

It was some issue with my code and I figured it out and fixed it.
Thanks for your time and input.

1 Like