Scheduler plugins v3.0 is available!

After updating from v2.3 to v3.0 I keep getting :

Warning: error_log(WP_PLUGIN_DIR/event-calendar-scheduler/scheduler_log.txt) [function.error-log]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/components/com_scheduler/codebase/connector/tools.php

Alfred

Hi I’m not sure if I should post this here or on github. Let me know which one is more appropriate for this post.

I am getting the same error when I try to save new settings in the admin section with either Chrome or IE9 (before and after using radyno’s new access_rights.html):

There was error during configuration saving. Last stable configuration restored. Error report saved to "com_scheduler_log.xml"

I noticed that access rights page is blank and so I opened up Chrome Developer Console when I saw this expection:

Uncaught Error: HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: DOM Exception 3 access_rights.html:39

Perhaps the problem lies somewhere in this code?

[code]// access_rights.html
for (var i = 0; i < groups.length; i++) {
var id = groups[i].id;
var label = groups[i].label;

var tr = document.createElement("tr");
		var td = document.createElement("td");
		td.className = "dhtmlxLeftCol";
		td.innerHTML = label;
		tr.appendChild(td);

td = document.createElement("td");
		td.className = "dhtmlxViewCol";
		td.innerHTML = '<input type="checkbox" name="access_' + id + '_view" id="access_' + id + '_view" class="dhtmlxInputCheckbox" serialize="true" checked />';
		tr.appendChild(td);

td.className = "dhtmlxAddCol";
		td.innerHTML = '<input type="checkbox" name="access_' + id + '_add" id="access_' + id + '_add" class="dhtmlxInputCheckbox" serialize="true" />'
		tr.appendChild(td);

td.className = "dhtmlxEditCol";
		td.innerHTML = '<input type="checkbox" name="access_' + id + '_edit" id="access_' + id + '_edit" class="dhtmlxInputCheckbox" serialize="true" />';
		tr.appendChild(td);

table.firstChild.appendChild(tr); // This is where the problem seems to be.

}[/code]

Thank you for this great component!
After having installed the scheduler v3 I unfortunatly figured out, that the SAVE Button doesn`t work at all (my environment: Joomla 2.5.11, default view: month) and it makes no difference if the private mode private is on / off . As soon as I change to another article and come back to the scheduler-site, all events are lost.
Maybe it has something to do with a missing connection of the SAVE button to the mysql-Database?
Can you please help me?

My above mentioned problem is now obsolete: Everything works fine after having changed the code with the protected function mentioned above…
Thank you

Has anyone tried this in Joomla 3.1 or above?

I have installed it after changing the xml file from install to component as is required by the new joomla version and posted on github and this works fine for the install. But when you click components>scheduler you get a 404 error component cannot be found.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello
I using FF 23.0 and I just installed the scheduler v3.0 for joomla! 2.5. When I record a new event you can see the record but when I move for the other sections in the web or refresh, the events disappear.

I try the replacement in the file components/com_scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php like discribed in the forum,

remove:
protected function replaceHostInURL($url) {
$url_parsed = parse_url($url);
$host = $_SERVER[‘SERVER_NAME’];
$url = preg_replace("/".preg_quote($url_parsed[‘host’])."/", $host, $url, 1);
return $url;
}

copy:
protected function replaceHostInURL($url) {
return $url;
}

but it is not working, records still disapear.

help please, because the plugin is nice and I wanna use it.

Thanks

M*

I’m using 3.0 for WP, and I’m running into a problem caused by the fact that the “scheduler.php” requires “/pluggable.php”. Requiring this file blocks other plugins from accessing it.

Any plans to rewrite this so Scheduler pulls just the functions it needs, rather than monopolizing the whole file?

Anyone run into this?

Hallo!

I cannot install the plug in listed in this thread in Joomla 3.2. I worked on 2.5, but not in 3.2.

Any hints?

It does not seem to want to install and says there is no xml file?

Joomla 3 installed…

Any thoughts?

Kimberly

Hi,
I’m currently using Scheduler 3.0 on Wordpress 4.9.1. Until recently it worked with the fix posted here. However, starting with 4.9.x it stopped working showing the error in the attache picture. Also, all the data and settings are missing. Any idea how to fix it please?