Scheduler plugins v3.0 is available!

Hi to all!
Scheduler plugins v3.0 for Wordpress and Joomla are already available!
Map and week-agenda views, scheduler skinning on fly, export to PDF and iCal,
Google Calendar import/export, custom user groups compatibility (in Joomla) and many other new features!

More details about plugin in blog post:
dhtmlx.com/blog/?p=1571

Download:
Joomla plugin v3.0
Wordpress plugin v3.0

Is this an upgrade from v2.3 ?
Is this for J! 1.7 and up ?
If I uninstall 2.3 and install 3.0, will my data still be there ?

I tried installing on a test site, but in the backend, the configuration file doesn’t seem to get written.
The progress indicator keeps going forever, I had to cancel which gebnerates an error:

There was error during configuration saving. Last stable configuration restored.
Error report saved to “com_scheduler_log.xml”

However I can’t find the error report.

Alfred

Hi, mrALF!

yes, J! 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 are supported. Data should be saved correctly.

Could you provide some more details?
Does any javascript error occur?
Please, provide result of sql-query to your test site database:

SELECT value FROM k7x2f_scheduler_options WHERE name='scheduler_xml';

Hello
I installed the component for joomla! 2.5 when I record a new event don’t save it. you can see first time but when I move for the other sections in the web or refresh, the events disappear.
I try with all kind of rights .
When i try to save the debug mode appear this message:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>DescriptionStart dateEnd Date%

Warning: error_log(WP_PLUGIN_DIR/event-calendar-scheduler/scheduler_log.txt) [function.error-log]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/8/d221315018/htdocs/GSC/components/com_scheduler/codebase/connector/tools.php on line 223

I try uninstall and install again but nothing new. Can you help me.
you can visit the link:

gsc.booydoo.com/index.php?It … mode=month
you can try it, the default right access are activate.
thanks

Hello again
I discovered the problem is only on firefox (I checked the 13.0.1 mac version) and on Internet explorer ( v.8 win version)
Them I checked Chrome, safari and Opera (all in mac version) and It’s OK.

Thanks

Hi,
please, open file components/com_scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php and replace code:

protected function replaceHostInURL($url) {
		$url_parsed = parse_url($url);
		$host = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];
		$url = preg_replace("/".preg_quote($url_parsed['host'])."/", $host, $url, 1);
		return $url;
	}

with the follow:

return $url;
}

I’ts cross-domain security error. For some reasons detected url for saving events is incorrect.

Thank you very much!
Solved!

Any other help on this?

I am using FF 14.0.1. I commented out your suggested code as below,
But I still cannot save in FF. I can save in Chrome though.

return $url;
}

// protected function replaceHostInURL($url) {
// $url_parsed = parse_url($url);
// $host = $_SERVER[‘SERVER_NAME’];
// $url = preg_replace(“/”.preg_quote($url_parsed[‘host’]).“/”, $host, $url, 1);
// return $url;
// }

If it helps, My log file is attached.
com_scheduler_log.zip (389 Bytes)

Does any javascript error occur?

I am receiving an error when opening the plugin:

There was error during configuration saving. Last stable configuration restored.
Error report saved to “com_scheduler_log.xml”

Right now with the default configuration loaded the scheduler is not very usable, and I cannot find the log file, can someone tell me where this file is supposed to be created. I have been using scheduler for the past 4 years and it serves our purpose well. Would like to fix the issue with the configuration file so I can modify the reports again.

Thank you

Hi,
please, try to update file wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/codebase/iframes/access_rights.html from attachment. It should fix admin panel in IE9.
access_rights.zip (1.4 KB)

I replaced the file on the server, it resorted to the original error when you save the changes in the admin panel.

Please, sent me login/pass in a PM and link to your scheduler page, I’ll try to edit it one more time.

I have installed the Scheduler on my Joomla 1.5 site but I get the following error when trying to configure the settings:

Error report saved to "com_scheduler_log.xml

When I call the scheduler up in Joomla there is no schedule and all buttons / tabs are blank.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi, sgower!
Which browser do you use?

I am using Microsoft IE8.

Have you updated access_rights.html from attachment in my previous posts?

Yes I updated the file as you requested and still have the same problems. No one can add to the scheduler by clicking on the day.

I have the 3.00v on joomla 2,5,8 the app works fine till today … every event I store next time I login it’s cone from the front page component front page layout .

Hi,
could you provide link to your scheduler (with login/pass if I need it to see a problem, you may sent it in a private message).