scheduler without calendar

Hello,

I have a question. Can I show the window of events recurring doing click in a button? I don´t want the calendar, but I want the window of “diary, montly…” It`s possible?

Thanks

Probably you can set display:none to scheduler’s html container. In such case it will not be visible but calls to showLightBox will show lightbox form with event’s details.

How can I call to the window of events recurring?

scheduler.showLighbox(id) - shows details form for some event , with all configured sections.

add the showCover function after the load function of the scheduler to position the lightbox according to your needs.

[code]
function init() {

scheduler.config.multi_day = true;
scheduler.init(‘scheduler_here’,new Date(),“month”);
scheduler.load(“connector.php”);

dp = new dataProcessor("connector.php");
    dp.init(scheduler);

scheduler.showCover=function(box){
       this.show_cover();
       if (box){
          box.style.display="block";
          box.style.position="fixed";
          var pos = getOffset(this._obj);

box.style.top="80px";
          box.style.left="321px";
       }
    }

}[/code]
After adding the above code to position the lightbox, just make a new javascript function to show the lightbox like so

[code]
function showPopup()
{
scheduler.addEventNow({
start_date: new Date(),
end_date:new Date()
});

scheduler.setLightboxSize();
}[/code]

and call the showPopup function when you need to show the lightbox.
Before calling the showPopup function, don’t forget to place the scheduler container with the style “display:none” which goes like this

<div id="scheduler_here" class="dhx_cal_container" style='width:960px; height:681px;display: none;'>
            <div class="dhx_cal_navline">
                <div class="dhx_cal_prev_button">&nbsp;</div>
                <div class="dhx_cal_next_button">&nbsp;</div>
                <div class="dhx_cal_today_button"></div>
                <div class="dhx_cal_date"></div>
                <div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="day_tab" style="right:332px;"></div>
                <div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="week_tab" style="right:268px;"></div>
                <div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="month_tab" style="right:204px;"></div>
                <div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="year_tab" style="right:140px;"></div>
            </div>
            <div class="dhx_cal_header">
            </div>
            <div class="dhx_cal_data">
            </div>
        </div>

Hope it might help someone who’s looking to show a popup in a page without the calendar.