SchedulerNetAsp

Error 1 The type ‘System.Web.Mvc.ContentResult’ is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly ‘System.Web.Mvc, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35’. C:\Users\ANB\Desktop\Temporary\TempScheduler\SchedulerNetAsp\SaveRecurring.ashx.cs 81 13 SchedulerNetAsp

Hello,
scheduler for .Net is mostly designed for Mvc, and some of it’s helpers uses mvc-specific classes.
You need to add reference to MVC 2.0(or abowe), it is needed for library to work

I have added in the reference and also in web.config file.

But the error message persists during build. Any idea?

However, i am able to access System.Web.Mvc.ContentResult in that scope after adding System.Web.MVC.DLL. [this is happening for the page SaveRecurring.ashx, line 82 of the trail build].

That’s unusual,
Does this issue happens with the sample from the package(Samples/Scheduler.ASP.NET) or it’s your own project?

Actually. I do not have Visual Studio 2010 but have VS 2008. I have installed .net 4.0 as per requirement.

But i have created a web project with same name and imported all existing files and also added the mvc reference as highlighted.

I would like to use this scheduler package if i can easily integrate with my MSSQL database task manager tables.

I would like to get this fixed asap if possible by using teamviewer or gotomeeting if required so that i can finish the evaluation and proceed for integration in my project.

Thanks & Regards

Hi,
try the attached version,
can you build it?
SchedulerASP.Net.2008.zip (518 KB)

Goto project >> Add Reference >> .Net >> Search System.Web.Mvc 2.0.0.0
and click ok to include it it reference.
choose the appropriate version that error message shows to include in reference.
in this project it it is System.Web.Mvc 2.0.0.0

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Regards.