We are trying to upgrade to the latest version ( v.5.3.11), but we are facing a problem with the scheduling time.
It seems that it does not convert from utc to local time (despite the
scheduler.config.server_utc = true), setting the scheduled containers always one hour earlier (for example, if we schedule them at 9:30, they will start at 8:30).
We didn’t change anything from our code, so we were wondering if someone else faced this problem.
Debugging the code, I noticed that
could be the problem. In the version that we were using before, it was changing the utc time to the local one, but now not anymore