Scrollbars (both vertical and horizontal)

hey there

i’m having some issues with dhtmlxgrid and dataprocessor running on IE and FF.

i draw a grid in a div layer of 800 px width but the total width of the columns the grid contains exceeds this width.

it displays properly on FF. horizontal scroll bar appears so i can scroll to the very last column, but it won’t work the same way on IE.

IE in fact displays a scroll bar.

img51.yfrog.com/img51/321/dibujozyj.jpg

in the screenshot above you can see what i try to explain.

the image above is what happens on IE and the image below is how it works on Firefox.

any ideas how can i solve this issue?

and my second problem is with dataprocessor.

i cant get the onAfterUpdateFinish event to work on FF. it works fine on ie, and after sendData() it reloads the page, but it won’t simply do it on FF. the code never reaches the function defined for the event.

any ideas?

thanks in advance!

it displays properly on FF. horizontal scroll bar appears so i can scroll to the very last column, but it won’t work the same way on IE.
What version of dhtmlxGrid are you using? Please provide us any kind of sample where we can reproduce this issue.

i cant get the onAfterUpdateFinish event to work on FF.
Please check if you are using latest version of dhtmlxDataProcessor.

i solved the first issue giving the div the grid is drawed on a fixed width instead of a %.

i’m currently using latest version.

function crearDataProcessor(){ myDataProcessor = new dataProcessor("<%=CTXT%>/administracion/InventarioUprocs.do?metodo=guardarInventario"); //lock feed url; myDataProcessor.enableDataNames(true); myDataProcessor.setTransactionMode("POST", true); //set mode as send-all-by-post; myDataProcessor.setUpdateMode("off"); //disable auto-update; myDataProcessor.init(grid); //link dataprocessor to the grid; myDataProcessor.attachEvent("onAfterUpdateFinish",function(){ endGIF(); document.getElementById("inventarioUprocsForm").action = '<%=CTXT%>/administracion/InventarioUprocs.do?metodo=inicio'; document.getElementById("inventarioUprocsForm").submit(); }); }

[code]function save(){

if (confirm('<bean:message key="gestorcasques.administracion.inventarioUprocs.grid.avisoGrabar"/>')){
	if (gridModif){
		loading();
		gridModif = false;
		myDataProcessor.sendData();

}
}

}[/code]

loading(); --> shows a layer with a loading animation
endGif(); --> closes the layer
if you need anything else just let me know.

i’ll also paste the code for the fix i made on the div container.

[code]

<bean:message key=“gestorcasques.administracion.inventarioUprocs.resultados” />

</td>
</tr>[/code]

if i put

instead of 800px it doesn’t display correctly

thanks again :slight_smile: