Search and Filters in DHTMLX grid

I have a grid where the data is loaded using json .And i have search(text filter) in header for searching.On the top of grid i have filter(multiselect box, hence preserve state is set to true) which uses filterBy method.If each of the operation is performed individually i.e filtering and searching , then it works fine.Now i want to combine these two i.e After filtering data i want to perform search in those filtered data(which is not happening as expected).If i perform search now(even though it is filtered) the entire data is shown up(not the filtered one).I want to perform only search in filtered data.Kindly help me regarding this issue.

Unfortunately the problem cannot be reproduced locally.
searching works well for me locally with the default filters.
Please, check the following sample:
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxG … earch.html

If the problem still occurs for you please, provide with a complete demo, where the problem can be reconstructed locally.
Here you can find a tutorial about creating a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__auxil … pport.html

For filterBy we have used a custom function and we have multiselect for filiters , hence not preserving the state.Is it possible??

Outside the grid we have a filter with multiselect which filters data in grid , and we have a search inside a grid.Is it possible to search from filtered data?

Could you pleas,e share with your using custom code as the grid works fine with the standard filters.