Search Field

Sorry to have to ask this, but I have been trying to get a simple Search field to work on the iPad2 V5.1 release. I have tried { view:“input”, id:“qry”, type:“search”, placeholder:“Enter Search”}

The field displays and worked correctly but it does not include the search icon or have a clear button when text is entered into the field. Does the iPad mobile Safari not handle that HTML5 feature?

Thanks,
Kris

PS - I develop using the Chrome browser which does display the search icon and clear button.

Hi,

you may use “text” field and define icon in its label. For example like so:

{
id: “qry”,
view: “text”,
label: “

”,
labelWidth: 30
}

Hi,

I am trying your last response to this post but i think i need some images that the touchui.css uses… and i do not have…

where can i find them or can you attach a rar with them please?

thanks in advance!

grettings!

With dragging/resizing I don’t know how to do the same. If I validate the event with the onBeforeEventChanged I can’t wait the user to view a modal and press a button, isn’t it? I can do it with a JS confirm() but it doesn’t solve the problem because I need more than yes/not buttons/actions.

Hi,

i think i need some images that the touchui.css uses
where can i find them or can you attach a rar with them please?

You can find bar_icons_white.png and bar_icons_sprite.png in codebase/imgs folder

With dragging/resizing I don’t know how to do the same.

Probably you posted a question into an incorrect forum. It seems that it relates Scheduler.

perfect!!! thanks Alexandra!