Sections

I am using the Scheduler nicely on my desktop, and now am making the mobile version.

For my pc version, I have sections that are mapped to my .php events file and are shown in the lightbox to make appts.

Here are my sections:

scheduler.locale.labels.section_apptstatus="Status";
		scheduler.locale.labels.section_reason= "Reason";
		scheduler.locale.labels.section_howheard= "How Heard";
		scheduler.locale.labels.section_promos= "Promos";
		scheduler.locale.labels.section_name = "Name";
		scheduler.locale.labels.section_offices="Office";
		scheduler.locale.labels.section_provider="Provider";

and I map them to my events with this:

scheduler.config.lightbox.sections=[

{name:"apptstatus", height:20, map_to:"appt_status", type:"select", options:scheduler.serverList("apptstatus")},
		{name:"name", height:20, map_to:"name", type:"textarea"},
		{name:"description", height:50, map_to:"text", type:"textarea", focus:true},
		{name:"offices", height:20, type:"select", options:scheduler.serverList("offices"), map_to:"office_ID"},
		{name:"reason", height:20, type:"select", map_to:"reason", options:scheduler.serverList("reason")},
		{name:"howheard", height:20, type:"select", map_to:"howheard_ID", options:scheduler.serverList("howheard")},
		{name:"promos", height:20, type:"select", map_to:"promo_ID", options:scheduler.serverList("promos")},
		{name:"provider", height:20, map_to:"saw_by", type:"select", options:scheduler.serverList("provider")},
		{name:"recurring", height:115, type:"recurring", map_to:"rec_type", button:"recurring"},
		{name:"time", height:115, type:"time", map_to:"auto"}
		]

Some of those sections are also populated dynamically using queries in my events.php file using this for example:

$scheduler->set_options("offices", $offices);  

How can I achieve the same thing in the mobile version?

Hi,

Mobile scheduler allows to define custom form. You may find a ready sample in the Scheduler package:

dhtmlxScheduler_v30_111025/samples/07_mobile/06_custom_form.html

{name:“recurring”, height:115, type:“recurring”, map_to:“rec_type”, button:“recurring”},

current version of mobile scheduler doesn’t provide ability to display recurring events.

$scheduler->set_options(“offices”, $offices);

Mobile version won’t populate “offices” in this case. Only tags are processed. However, you may define data for the selects (in Touch library the component name is “richselect”) separately.

I am not too sure how I posted the below in the wrong thread. Sorry:

Thank you. I’ll continue researching.

Can you answer a simple question for me?

I am simply trying to display the string from my events.php query that is stored in column “name” in my events database.

My events.php file returns the name in the query, and I am trying to show it in the mobile scheduler like this (using obj.name):

dhx.ready(function(){
            dhx.ui({
            view: "scheduler",
            id: "scheduler",
            save: "php/events_rec.php"
               });
               scheduler.templates.month_event_title = function(obj,type){
   return scheduler.templates.event_marker(obj,type)+"<div class='dhx_event_time'>"+scheduler.templates.event_time(obj)+"</div><div class='dhx_event_text'>"+obj.text+obj.name+"</div>";   
}
      $$("scheduler").load("php/events_rec.php?Office_ID=<?php echo $_GET['Office_ID']; ?>&Status=<?php echo $_GET['Status']; ?>&Provider=<?php echo $_GET['Provider']; ?>","scheduler");
      });

Unfortunately the name string doesnt show up.

Here’s a snippet from the events.php where the name field is queried…

$scheduler->render_sql($SQL,"event_id","start_date,end_date,text,rec_type,event_pid,event_length,office_ID,reason,patient_ID,name,howheard_ID, Patient, promo_ID,company_ID,appt_status,saw_by, previsit_categories.color(color), previsit_categories.textColor(textColor)", "", "");

Templates should be defined before scheduler initialization:

scheduler.templates.month_event_title = function(obj,type){
return scheduler.templates.event_marker(obj,type)+"

"+scheduler.templates.event_time(obj)+"
"+obj.text+obj.name+"
";
}

dhx.ready(function(){
dhx.ui({
view: “scheduler”,
id: “scheduler”,
save: “php/events_rec.php”
});
$$(“scheduler”).load(“php/events_rec.php?Office_ID=<?php echo $_GET['Office_ID']; ?>&Status=<?php echo $_GET['Status']; ?>&Provider=<?php echo $_GET['Provider']; ?>”,“scheduler”);
});

Thank you. I also studied the template example and got it working!