Segmented component

Documentation states that the segmented control can have 2 or more options but when I use 4 the css falls apart such that the third segment does not get correctly highlighted as the rest.

Is there any way to control a form width inside a modal window? I could not use the property “wide” inside the body parameter. I also could not use the segmented control in the modal window with a form but it worked in the tool bar.

Do you have plans to improve the “select” control as it does not seem to look the same in style as other components and it would be nice if it had a label attached that can go on either side.

How can I control the size of a control like for a list using popup?

such that the third segment does not get correctly highlighted
Fixed in oncoming 0.5

Is there any way to control a form width inside a modal window
Not quite sure what do you mean, but in version 0.5 all form inputs support width property.

Do you have plans to improve the “select”
You can use “list” element instead of select, which will produce native looking popup select.
As for “select”, yes, sure, existing version just a stub from the original design, and will be improved.

How can I control the size of a control like for a list using popup?
You can define width and height of popup element through width and height propeties.
As for size of list itself, starting from version 0.5 - width property can be set for any form element.