#select_filter overriding

I want to apply a drop down filter on a column in treegrid.I tried using #select_filter. But since some of the values in that column are hyperlinks, so the values in the dropdown are being displayed as:

OPTION 1
OPTION 2
OPTION3
OPTION4

…etc
Attaching a snapshot with the same.

Is there any way to override the filtering method or any other way to get the display only as:
OPTION 1
OPTION 2
…etc

Please, try to use the link ExCell:
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … cells#link

Thanks for your reply semantik.

By using this, I will have to change my existing functionality where the link is created.
Is there no way I can override the #select_filter modifying the characters that are displayed in such a way, that if get a substring “<a href”, i can chop it off just to display the text?

You may try to use the onCollectValues event to customize the options of the select filter:
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … lectvalues

Thanks Semantik, I used the onCollectValues and it works for me. I took ‘title’ instead of ‘value’
Code attached.

But there is another problem, as the row is expanded, it does not gets selected on filtering.
Like, in snapshot attached. Row 1(101019) is expanded, and if after that ‘NO SUPPORT’ is selected in drop down, it does not show that expanded row but the rest of them applicable to filter value.

Code below and snapshot attached.

mygrid.attachEvent(“onCollectValues”,function(index, id, state) {
if (index==2){
var c={}; var f=[];
for (var i=0; i<this.getRowsNum(); i++){
this.render_row(i);
var text=this.cellByIndex(i,2).getTitle();
c[text]=false;
}

for (d in c) 
             if (c[d]===true) f.push(d);
     return f.sort();
    }			
    return true;

});

Please, try to use the setFiltrationLevel() method:
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … ationlevel

If issue still occurs - please, provide with any kind of sample of your code or a complete demo, where the issue can be reproduced.