Select Query for render_table

I am trying to do something like this for $scheduler->render_table but it’s not working. Any help appreciated!

$scheduler->render_table("SELECT start_date , start_date , event_name , details FROM events LEFT JOIN tblfollowers ON events.id_user = tblfollowers.username WHERE events.status ='active' AND tblfollowers.follower_id = '$test' UNION SELECT start_date , start_date , event_name , details FROM events WHERE id_user = '$test'","event_id","start_date, start_date,event_name,details")

You can use

$scheduler->render_complex_sql("your sql code");

But beware that it will work for data loading only, it will not be able to auto-save data back to the database.

Thanks for the answer. How would I call this on the html page? Currently, I have it set up this way.

[code]<script type="text/javascript">

/*adding data*/
			dhx.ready(function(){
			dhx.ui.fullScreen();
			dhx.ui({
				view: "scheduler",
				id: "scheduler"
			});
			$$("scheduler").load("calevents.php","scheduler");

/*preselects Month view*/
			$$("scheduler").$$("month").show();
			$$("scheduler").$$("buttons").setValue("month");
		});
		</script>[/code]

The above code looks correct
On client side the loading always done in the same way

$$("scheduler").load("calevents.php","scheduler");

It doesn’t related to the render command on server side ( but be sure to user SchedulerConnector on server side, as second parameter of load command configures client side for data in scheduler’s format )

Still not working. sigh! I checked my schedulerconnector and baseconnector file and they look fine. This is how I wrote the query.

$scheduler->render_complex_sql("SELECT start_date , start_date , event_name , details FROM events LEFT JOIN tblfollowers ON events.id_user = tblfollowers.username WHERE events.status ='active' AND tblfollowers.follower_id = '$test' UNION SELECT start_date , start_date , event_name , details FROM events WHERE id_user = '$test'","event_id","start_date, start_date,event_name,details");

You are selecting start_date two times

SELECT start_date , start_date

Is it correct ?

You can try to

• open data feed directly in browser and check does it generate valid xml data or not
  • enable logging for connector and check its output

docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … tor:errors

Thank you very much for all your help. There was a problem with scheduler_connector.php The advice to check that file really sparked everything. Thanks again.