selection color in grid

hi,

1) is the a quick way to change the selection colour in the dhtmlxtreegrids, without having to change it in the css.

the reason why i dont directly want to change the css is because when you bring out updates i have to keep changing it.

if not then can you tell me exactly where i have to change it in the css for the light skin

2) is there a way to stop the grid from scrolling to the right when when a cell is clicked - i would like the grid to stay where it is. again the same as above applies, is there a way to do it without changing the css or js

thanks

the css is because when you bring out updates i have to keep changing it.
You can have the separate css file, or redefine css rule directly in HTML file, while it defined after including dhtmlxgrid.css , it will override default settings, so you will be able to use custom styles, without changing anything in dhtmlxgrid.css

>>if not then can you tell me exactly where i have to change it in the css for the light skin
div.gridbox_light table.obj tr.rowselected td{

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxG … _cust_skin

hi

this works really well

except i am creating xml documents and setting the background colours, then when the grid loads the colours are highlighted but the odd rows are still blue instead of the colour that i set them.

i am using the light skin ont he grids

thanks

Value set through bgColor attribute will be overrided by alter-css settings.
You can disable alter-css by using
grid.enableAlterCss("","");
or use style attribute instead of bgColor