sendData() does not work

I am trying to make an application that adds, updates and deletes rows of a table. I am using the table “grid50” from a sample I found in the package dhtmlxConnector for PHP v1.0.

My problem is that sendData() seems not to work at all. The grid shows the rows correctlys, I can add rows to it, but they do not appear in the table - if I reload the page they aren’t in the grid anymore. If I want to delete rows from the table, the grid shows them as marked for deletion, but the table still have them.

I’d like to send the data to the server after some validation of the row, so I set the updateMode of the dataprocessor to “off”, but it does not affect anything.
I am using a version of dhtmlxdataprocessor.js of cca. 18K in size, but if I change it to a probably older one (10K in size) then “row” and “cell” can be used, but the data will be sent to the table only if I select an other row in the grid, “programmatically” with sendData() I can’t do anything.

I am messing around this hours ago but cannot find the error. Probably it is something with my Apache , but I don’t have any idea what to do next.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Here it is my code:

The two buttons for sendData() are for calling it directly with onClick and one that calls a function. The function writes the ID with an alert message, but doesn’t show the “All OK”
message. The dataprocessor’s debugger says:

Log:
row 50 marked [deleted,valid]
row 1307457168951 marked [inserted,valid]
row 1307457168951 marked [updated,valid]
row 1307457168951 marked [updated,valid]

but if I press the buttons, it does nothing.

Try it
<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="codebase/dhtmlxgrid.css">
<script src="codebase/dhtmlxcommon.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script src="codebase/dhtmlxgrid.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script src="codebase/dhtmlxgridcell.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script src="codebase/ext/dhtmlxgrid_srnd.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script src="codebase/connector.js" charset="utf-8"></script>	
<script src="codebase/dhtmlxdataprocessor.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script src="codebase/dhtmlxdataprocessor_debug.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The PHP:

<?php require_once("codebase/grid_connector.php"); $res=mysql_connect("localhost","root","nincs"); mysql_select_db("testdb"); mysql_query("set names 'utf8'"); $gridConn = new GridConnector($res,"MySQL"); $gridConn->dynamic_loading(100); $gridConn->render_table("grid50","item_id","item_nm,item_cd"); ?>

Update.

I tried if the demo comes with the PHP connector is working on my machine. Yes, it does.

The difference was between my application and the sample that in mine the grid’s configuration is in the section, while in the sample it is in the . If I put the configuration into the body, it is working fine.