serverList empty after enable_live_update?

Hi,

Why is scheduler.serverList(‘my_list’) doesn’t return any data when i try to enable the live update mode ?

but when i remove $conn->enable_live_update(“actions_table”); the serverList return data ?

to give you more details about the issue i’m using Json connectors :

$conn = new JSONSchedulerConnector($res);

$agendas = new JSONOptionsConnector($res);
$agendas->render_table(“agendas”,“id_agenda”,“id_agenda(value),nom_agenda(label),color”);
$conn->set_options(“agendas”, $agendas);

$conn->enable_live_update(“actions_table”);
$conn->render_table(“events”,“event_id”,“start_date , end_date , text”);

if i remove this line in the function enable_live_update in the file base_connector.php

$this->event->attach(“beforeOutput”, Array($this->live_update, “version_output”));

the serverList return data !!! is there a way around this issue ?

Thank you.

Hi,

Why is scheduler.serverList(‘my_list’) doesn’t return any data when i try to enable the live update mode ?
but when i remove $conn->enable_live_update(“actions_table”); the serverList return data ?
to give you more details about the issue i’m using Json connectors :

$conn = new JSONSchedulerConnector($res);

$agendas = new JSONOptionsConnector($res);
$agendas->render_table(“agendas”,“id_agenda”,“id_agenda(value),nom_agenda(label),color”);
$conn->set_options(“agendas”, $agendas);

$conn->enable_live_update(“actions_table”);
$conn->render_table(“events”,“event_id”,“start_date , end_date , text”);

if i remove this line in the function enable_live_update in the file base_connector.php

$this->event->attach(“beforeOutput”, Array($this->live_update, “version_output”));

the serverList return data !!! is there a way around this issue ?
Thanks.

Hi,

The live_update connector was created to work along with XML connectors and will not work well with JSON connectors as in your case.

We will try to fix it in the next update.

Hi Stanislav ,

well i tried to use xml but i had an issue with mix , it didn’t work with DataConnector and SchedulerConnector so i switched to json JSONDataConnector and JSONSchedulerConnector :frowning:

if i use json connector mix works but not serverList , and if use xml connector mix doesn’t work !

i forgot to tell you i’m using php connectors.

Thank you.