Set calendar values doesnt work

Hello,

I have created a form (3beta) with calendar elements:

ppapFormData = [ ... {type:"fieldset", name:"openField", width:245, label:"PPAP timing and comments", position:"absolute", inputTop:140, inputLeft:0, list:[ {type:"label", name:"openLabel", label:" ", labelWidth:50, labelHeight:17}, {type:"calendar", name:"openDate", position:"label-left", labelWidth:130, label:"Confirmed submission plan", value:"", inputWidth:60, dateFormat:"%Y-%m-%d", readonly:true, options:{ yearsRange: [2000, 2020], isMonthEditable: true, isYearEditable: true, enableTime: false }}, ]}, ... {type:"fieldset", name:"statusField", inputWidth:150, label:"PPAP status", position:"absolute", inputTop:140, inputLeft:265, list:[ {type: "radio", name: "ppapStatus", position:"label-right", value:"n", label:"Not applicable"}, {type: "radio", name: "ppapStatus", position:"label-right", value:"0", label:"Open", checked:true}, {type: "radio", name: "ppapStatus", position:"label-right", value:"1", label:"Approved"}, {type: "radio", name: "ppapStatus", position:"label-right", value:"3", label:"Interim approved"}, {type: "radio", name: "ppapStatus", position:"label-right", value:"6", label:"Rejected"}, ]}, ...
which I initialize in function doOnLoad.

In the same function I show and hide parts of the form depending on the radio buttons which works correctly:

ppapForm = new dhtmlXForm("ppapFormContainer", ppapFormData); ppapForm.hideItem("approvedField"); ppapForm.hideItem("interimField"); ppapForm.hideItem("rejectedField"); ppapForm.attachEvent("onChange", function(name,value){ if (name=="ppapStatus") { if (value=="n") { ppapForm.hideItem("uploadForm"); ppapForm.hideItem("openField"); ppapForm.hideItem("approvedField"); ppapForm.hideItem("interimField"); ppapForm.hideItem("rejectedField"); } if (value=="0") { ppapForm.showItem("uploadForm"); ppapForm.showItem("openField"); ppapForm.hideItem("approvedField"); ppapForm.hideItem("interimField"); ppapForm.hideItem("rejectedField"); } if (value=="1") { ppapForm.showItem("uploadForm"); ppapForm.hideItem("openField"); ppapForm.showItem("approvedField"); ppapForm.hideItem("interimField"); ppapForm.hideItem("rejectedField"); ppapForm.setItemValue("approvedDate", "2011-04-04"); } } });

The form is attached to a window which is created later, not in the doOnLoad function.

ppapForm.setItemValue does not set any value. If I check with getItemValue the value is null.
What is the issue?

Is it correct to do the hide and show stuff in the doOnLoad function?

Please attach the completed demo to reproduce the problem (docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo)

Here is the demo.

Issue: Approved, interim approved and rejected should show the submission date as preset value.
Completed Demo.zip (284 KB)

This issue confirmed and fixed. Please try to use attached js file instead of original one
(the same fix will be added to the next version of component)
fix.zip (18.5 KB)