Set default Value in a section of dhtmlxScheduler

In the next code i want to set a default value for section “custom”, for example i want to set there the current user logged in the system, but don’t know what property use for that, when i create a new event i can see that in description by default is the text: “New Event”, i want to do the same with my custom section, is there anyone who knows how to achieve that.

function init() { scheduler.config.xml_date="%Y-%m-%d %H:%i"; scheduler.config.prevent_cache = true; scheduler.config.lightbox.sections=[ {name:"description", height:43, map_to:"text", type:"textarea" , focus:true}, {name:"location", height:130, type:"textarea", map_to:"descripcion_evento" }, {name:"type", height:21, map_to:"usuario_responsable_evento", type:"select", options:scheduler.serverList("type")}, {name:"time", height:72, type:"time", map_to:"auto"}, {name:"custom", height:1, type:"textarea", map_to:"usuario_ultima_modificacion" } <== DEFAULT VALUE HERE!!!!!!!!!!! ]; scheduler.config.first_hour=4; scheduler.locale.labels.section_description="Titulo"; scheduler.locale.labels.section_location="Descripcion"; scheduler.locale.labels.section_type="Usuario Responsable"; scheduler.locale.labels.section_custom=""; scheduler.config.details_on_create=true; scheduler.config.details_on_dblclick=true; scheduler.init("scheduler_here",new Date(),"day"); scheduler.load("opciones/guardardata/guardareventosch.php?uid="+scheduler.uid()); var dp = new dataProcessor("opciones/guardardata/guardareventosch.php?usuario_ultima_modificacion=<?php echo $_SESSION[usuario]; ?>"); dp.init(scheduler); }

can be done as

scheduler.attachEvent("onEventCreated", function(id){ scheduler.getEvent(id).usuario_ultima_modificacion = "default value"; });

thank you, works excellent.