setColHidden not working

Hello,
I’m trying to hide columns in a grid, and I’ve tried everything I can thing of.
I’ve tried setColHidden with a list of true,false values as stated in the documentation with the GridConfiguration. It doesn’t hide any columns.

I’ve also tried call the setColumnHidden on a specific column on the client side, and that doesn’t hide an columns either.

Am I missing something. I’ve just tried it on the samples to see if i can get it to work their, but no luck.

Any ideas?
thx

<?php require_once("../config.php"); $res=mysql_connect($mysql_server,$mysql_user,$mysql_pass); mysql_select_db($mysql_db); require("../../codebase/grid_connector.php"); $grid = new GridConnector($res); $config = new GridConfiguration(); $config->setHeader("ID,First Name,Last Name,Title,Office,Extn,Mobile,Email"); $config->setColTypes("ro,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed"); $config->setColHidden("true,true,true,false"); $grid->set_config($config); $grid->render_table("developers"); ?>

I resolved this by putting in a client side grid event for loading, and set the hidden columns in there.

Are you using the Pro version? Hidden columns is not supported in the standard version of dhtmlx.

Rob

I am using the pro version. I got it working on the clientside after rendering the grid, I’m happy.