setXMLAutoLoading and enablePagingWT

Hey,

I’m using the professional dhtmlxGrid, along with XMLAutoloading. If I just enable paging using

mygrid.enablePaging(true,10,10,‘pagingArea’,true,‘recInfo’);

the grid works like a charm. However, if I try to use the toolbar via enablePagingWT, whenever the grid goes to the server to recieve more rows, the toolbar states that I’m on page 1 and seeing rows 1-10 even though the grid is correctly displaying the new rows. Also, the toolbar doesn’t always try to retrieve more rows if the number of rows I retrieve from the server is a multiple of the number of rows I’m displaying.

IE:

setXMLAutoLoading(‘myURL?numRows=10’) if the number of rows I’m displaying per page is 10.

Are these known limitations of the toolbar? All of these work fine in the regular paging mode.

Thanks for your time,

Michael

Also, the toolbar doesn’t always try to retrieve more rows
You can try to specify the total count of row expected from server in first loaded chunk of xml

…
In such case paging will know about total count of rows and will work accordingly.

>> whenever the grid goes to the server to recieve more rows, the toolbar states that I’m on page 1 and seeing rows 1-10
Oncoming update will cover with issue, if you need update ASAP - please contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com