Show Sub Grid

Hello I am allways happy from you prompt support and help. Could you please assist me in my bellow thinking

I have got on table in Database ( Main Table)

ID Name Phone

================================

1 Bari 123

2 Abdul 456

3 karim 789

I have go another table in Database that is (Sub Table) which controls that each student programms studied

ID MainId(Fk) Program Fee

================================

1 1 Word 455

2 1 Excel 45

3 2 Access 34

4 3 Word 564

5 3 Word 3455

I have loaded all the data of main table in Javascript Array and binded it with a gird. now i wan that when the user clicks on any record in main grid then another grid should be displayed down stair that shows his perticular records.

I know i should load all the sub table records in another array, that i have done allready. and then on lick of main grid i should bind the other gird. but how to only show the perticular records. if you could give me one clear example like this, i would appreciate if it could be step by step.

thanks in advance for your support

After loading main grid you can expand necessary row with sub grid using command:

mygrid.load(url,function(){
mygrid.cellByID(rowID,cellIndex).open();
mygrid.setSizes();
});

do yo u have any clear example of using sub gird.

is it available in standard edition or not? please give me example with loading data from JS Array

regards

is it available in standard edition or not?
Feature available in pro version only

>>lease give me example with loading data from JS Array
Please contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com and provide your ref. number - we will send the related sample to you.