Showing 2 months by default

Goodday,

I’m currently using Scheduler with Joomla and it works great. I’ve got a request, and maybe someone can help me out.

We are using the Scheduler to show our bookings round the Dutch fest “Sinterklaas”. This fest is held trough half November and the first week of December each year. For that mather, I only want to show (by default) the months November and December when opening the Schedular. Is that possible?

Kind regards,

Terry Bouhuizen

Hello,

This is possible by creating new custom view. Though it’s easy to create one in the standalone version of the scheduler it involves source code editing for the Joomla plugin version.

You can add custom view logic to the scheduler_include.html file and you should add additional button for that custom view in the components/com_scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php file.

after code:

for ($i = 0; $i < count($modes); $i++) { if ($settings[$modes[$i]] == 'true') { $modesNumber--; $name = substr($modes[$i], 9); $scheduler .= "<div class=\"dhx_cal_tab\" name=\"".$name."_tab\" style=\"right:".(20 + 64*$modesNumber)."px;\"></div>"; } }

you can add your button:

$scheduler .= '<div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="{button name}_tab" style="right: 150px;"></div>';

For example,

name="sinterklaas_tab"

Check out additional information on the custom views page.

Best regards,
Ilya