Side by Side Marked Timespans on Week View

Hello,

I have a few questions that I’m hoping someone can help me with:

1. Is there an easy way on a week view to make two marked time spans that share similar time spans (same day/overlapping hours) to appear next to one another (similar to events) and have them not have their div’s overlap?

2. If it is not possible to make this work with time spans, is there a way to use events to achieve this same effect?

3. If 1 or 2 is possible, is there an easy way to attach an event (i.e. make a “child” of) a marked time span or an event so that it appears inside of the parent time span/event?

Thanks!

Hello,
unfortunately there is no easy way to do any of these.
regarding (2) - you can style some events so they would look like timespans, however they will be sized as regular events, i.e. other events won’t overlap them.
Probably this can be implemented, but would require a relatively heavy customization

Hi Aliaksandr,

Thank you for your quick response.

1. We would like to make a way to create “availability” time slots, pretty much the complete opposite of creating time blocks. Is there a way to do this right now with the scheduler?

2. Is there a way to add subsections to the days of a week view that we can place marked timespans/events within? (See attached)

Thanks again!