Sidebar attachGrid() to cell using DHTMLX Prof 4.0.3(ed)

Hi,

We are using DHTMLX 4.0.3(ed) Professional and I was interested in using the new sidebar class vs 4.6.

The problem I’m having is when I attempt to attach the grid to the sidebar cell I get the following error:

mygrid = sidebar.cells(“all”).attachGrid();
Error: Object # has no method ‘attachGrid()’

When examing the sidebar in debugger it shows it as a window.dhtmlXSideBarCell and it does not have a function attachGrid or actually attach Anything in the loaded API. Is this a compatibility issue between the 4.3 and 4.6? Or am I doing something incorrect here? All the documentation for sidebar references the layout api or at least a good portion of it. Is layout required to be used with sidebar to attach components? I dont see that anywhere in the documentation.

Thanks.

Hi

or should be before due grid has functionality like dhtmlXCellObject.prototype.attachGrid = function(){}

Hi Andrei,

I’ve ensured that the dhtmlxsidebar.js file is before the dhtmlx.js file… I still get the same error. Any other suggestions?

Aria

Hi

Could you please provide us complete demo including all correspondnig js/css files?
Please also add information regarding current and expected behaviour.

Here is a small guide how to make a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__auxil … pport.html

If you don’t want to share your demo here for any reasons - you can send it to support@dhtmlx.com, if so - please include link to this forum topic.

If you’re using PRO Edition please send your demo to support@dhtmlx.com