Single day event - month view

In the month view - how can I make a single day event look the same way as multiday events - with those curvy corners color divs and without time details?

I partially figured this one out. In order to have one day event sharing the same look and feel with multiday ones I need my custom css to be set as follows (event_status_1 is my custom style name):

.dhx_cal_event_clear.event_status_1 { background-color:#FFDF00 !important; border: 1px solid #FFDF00; color:#000; border-radius: 9px 9px 9px 9px; font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 14px; height:16px; }

However I am still unable to remove the bullet from the event. Setting of:

.dhx_cal_event_clear.event_status_1 { list-style:none !important; list-style-position:outside !important; list-style-image:none !important; }seems to be totally ignored in this case.

Help?

Hello,

Dot is added not as list item styles but simple by editing template, by default terrace skin uses following template:

scheduler.templates.event_bar_date = function(start,end,ev) { return "• <b>"+scheduler.templates.event_date(start)+"</b> "; };
Simply set up your own template (or in case you don’t want to display date it should return empty string).

Best regards,
Ilya

Thanks Ilya! Straight and simple answer - worked like a charm :slight_smile:

Many thanks folks!