Single full day event appearing over 2 days

Hello,

Im creating events with a custom form and give the option to make them “full day”.
When sending datas to the scheduler, the start date looks like “01.16.2013 00:00” and a end date “01.17.2013 00:00” (= same date + 1 day).

They are correctly displayed in the multi_day zone but appear on 2 full days (it looks like the end date was set to 23:59).

Am i supposed to change anything to display these events as single full day ?
Could you point me in the right direction ?

Thanks in advance !
JM.

With current version end date in above case need to be 01.16.2013 23:59, last minute of this day

Hello Stanislav, thanks for the reply.

At first it looked exactly the same, but after some investigation it appeared that i had the server_utc config option set to true which modified the date sent to the scheduler (the end date was “2.1.2013 00:59” instead of “1.1.2013 23:59” => GMT+1 conversion).
I will now have to handle the local time zone from the server, but thats another thing.

Really sorry for the mistake and thanks again for your amazing work !

Hello Stanislav,

I love the products you have created here!

I am having the same problem. I have scheduler.config.full_day = true; set so that full day events can be created within the lightbox. When the box is checked it initially sets the day correctly on the calendar, and set the time span for 00:00:00 for the current day to 00:00:00 the following day. When I refresh the calendar, the event spans 2 days and the times have been changed to 12:00:00 the current day and 12:00:00 the following day.

I tried to set the server_utc config to true, but this did not have any impact? I’m pretty new to this and learning, and help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Are you using connectors or custom server side code for data loading|saving ?
In case of custom code - what is the date format during data loading ?
Have you defined custom scheduler.config.xml_date format ?

The above error seems similar to case when 24 hours time is mixed with 12-hours time, it can occur if you are loading data in one format but xml_date set to parse it in different one ( most probably it doesn’t really related to full-day checkbox )

Stanislav,

Thanks for the quick response. I will check what I’ve done, correct errors and if I have more questions reach out again.

Again, thanks!