slow with Firefox

I am using the PRO version and lately I notice a slowdown of the Browser while the application is in progress.

I have not heavy load of data but very match traffic between Server and Client. This is because of the nature of my application.

I am using the dhtmlx Ajax in order to Get info/Data from a middleware (database) updated by Server endless php threads, in order to update dhtmlx grids.

I mean, for every row added into a grid, Ajax called 4 or 5 times.

I use the middleware and not the dhtmlx xml method, because php must be endless, which means it does not return from the Ajax call, so it is not possible to get data while the script is working.

So, I am wondering is that a reason where Firefox progressively slows down?

Thanks in advance,

John

So, I am wondering is that a reason where Firefox progressively slows down?
Most possible it caused my massive amount of ajax calls each of which consume memory

>>I use the middleware and not the dhtmlx xml method
Technically the grid can load data not from static XML but from any server side script which returns it in XML format.
In your situation , if final count of row is not clear you can use updateFromXML operation , which can be used to update grid in background - by using it you will be able to decrease count of ajax requests ( at least to 1 request per row ) which must improve performance as well.