Smart rendering and filters

Hello,
I have a grid with smart rendering enabled, is it possible to disable it when using (connector)filters? My grid before filtering is rather huge and I want the user to be able to filter it and export the (whole)result to an excell file but I can’t find a way to remove the “LIMIT” part of the SELECT query only when using filters.

At the same time, is it possible to filter the grid by 2 values of the same field using connector filters? Something like a multiselect filter so the resulting query is "WHERE field LIKE ‘###’ OR field LIKE ‘@@@’ " (again, without LIMIT)

If it’s possible for me to display smart rendered grid but exporting the result of the same query without limit… that would be optimal.
Thank you for your time.

There is no built in functionality for disabling filters.

(a)
it possible to provide custom logic in php file which will check is $_GET[“dhx_filter”] presents, and call dynamic_loading method only when it wasn’t found.

b)
you can define quite big step for dyn. loading
$grid->dynamic_loading(1000);
so datasets lesser than 1000 rows will be loaded in single request.

At the same time, is it possible to filter the grid by 2 values of the same field using connector filters
There is no GUI for it

If it’s possible for me to display smart rendered grid but exporting the result of the same query without limit.

You can use direct db export
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … excel_file

Thank you for your response, your replies are always helpful.
About the filters, is it possible to change the bitwise operation from AND to OR between filter values? I’m thinking I can place 2(or more) select filters instead of creating a custom multiselect and filter according to those two using OR operation.

Can be done only by server side code customization, by default all filtering rules joined with AND operation.

Hello again, about dynamic loading, how do I turn it on again?

if(isset($_GET["dhx_filter"])==true) // $grid->dynamic_loading(0); else $grid->dynamic_loading(1000);

The first time the grid gets data it uses dynamic loading, then I set a filter so it turns it off as I wanted, when I reset the filter to the previous state dynamic loading isn’t working.

Also, after filtering I cannot export to excel, I get a 0 byte error report and a 0 byte debug xml (in grid-excel-php folder)

If you have grid in dyn. loading mode - you will not be able to export it from client side.

as for re-enabling dynamic loading - code, which you are using, looks correct

when I reset the filter to the previous state dynamic loading isn’t working
Does grid load all data without dyn. loading applied ?
Try to change server side code as

if(isset($_GET["dhx_filter"])==true){ $empty = true; foreach($_GET["dhx_filter"] as $k => $v) if ($v != "") $empty = false; if (!$empty) disable_dyn_loading else enable_dyn_loading } else enable_dyn_loading

The reason of above code - when you filter out grid, filters still may be sent to server side, but they will contain empty values.