Smart rendering (dynamic) end event

I am using dynamic smart rendering with pro version 2.5. After the initial load, I need the first cell in the first row to be in edit mode. I have the following code in the afterLoad event of loadXML:

gridAdj.selectCell(0,0, true, false, true);
gridAdj.editCell();

While loading, I can see the 4 lines are displayed on the screen and the first cell in put it in edit more. Then the rest of the rows are displayed on the screen and the cell is not in edit more, but the first row is selected. I have tried using the onXLE event, but it is called before all of the rows are displayed and the first cell does not remain in edit mode. Is there an event that exists after all of the rows are displayed after dynamic smart rendering? How would I make this work?

Hello,

Try to put your methods after the grid loads.

mygrid.loadXML("grid.xml", function(){ mygrid.selectCell(0,0, true, false, true); mygrid.editCell(); });

I am calling the methods after the grid loads as below.

mygrid.loadXML("grid.xml", afterLoad);
function afterLoad(){
   mygrid.selectCell(0,0, true, false, true);
   mygrid.editCell();
});

But the problem only occurs when the dynamic smart rendering is turned on. The process is as follows: the grid displays part of the rows returned from the dynamic smart rendering, the cell is put in edit mode, then the rest of the rows are displayed and the cell no longer appears to be in the edit mode.

To come over this issue try to add time-out to your function of editing.

window.setTimeout(function(){ grid.selectCell(0,0, true, false, true); grid.editCell(); },500)