smart rendering in grid with json data

Hello,

I am working to create grid with different functions I am trying to implement smart rendering while I am using JSON as the data. Initially I get the JSON data from sever side and load the grid. I will have a large dataset and now I need the render functionality but I am unable to find any help.

Let me know how can I solve my problem. My code is below

var data = <?php echo json_encode($table); ?>;

mygrid = new dhtmlXGridObject('gridbox');
			mygrid.setImagePath("javascript/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/imgs/");
			mygrid.setHeader("Date, title, vendor, idType, productIdentifier, msku, amzCategory, actualWeight, fbaWeight, minCostPrice,shipper, initialCost, finalCost,salePrice, uantity, snhCharge, postAge, amazonFee, profitItem, roi, totalProfit, profitMargin, amazonSalesRank, amazonSalesRankCategory, conditionId, condition, mspVidGameSoftBook,  mspDvdBluCd,   others,  companyName" );
			mygrid.setInitWidths("70,250,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200");
			mygrid.setColAlign("left,*");
			mygrid.setColTypes("ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed");
			mygrid.init();

mygrid.setSkin("dhx_skyblue");
			mygrid.parse(data,"json");
			mygrid.enableSmartRendering(true, 10);

myDataProcessor = new dataProcessor("index.php/amazon/dhtmlUpdateAll");
			myDataProcessor.setTransactionMode("POST", true);
			myDataProcessor.setUpdateMode("off");
			myDataProcessor.init(mygrid);

I hope I deliver the question.

Thanks in advance.

smart rendering mode should be enabled before the data is loaded to the grid:

mygrid.enableSmartRendering(true, 10); mygrid.init(); mygrid.setSkin("dhx_skyblue"); mygrid.parse(data,"json");

It works, thanks

Please tell me one thing. Can I use smart rendering for very big data set with very same criteria. That I have to load thousands of database rows first and then render on them.

Thanks in advance

You may try to use smart rendering with dynamic loading technique. It allows not only to render but also to load the data partially.
Here you can find a step-by-step guide:
support.dhtmlx.com/staff/index.p … statusid=4