SmartRendering

I have a simple xml-based grid.

To test the smartrendering I add the following line before the mygrid.loadXML:

mygrid.enableSmartRendering(true);

After adding the enableSmartRendering I don’t have a grid anymore, only the headers show. Firefox gives the following javascript error: ind2 has no properties. Internet Explorer gives javascripterror ‘1’ is empty or not an object. The error is located in the _splitRowAt function of dhtmlxgrid_srnd.js.

How can I use the SmartRendering

I’m not sure about exact reason of problem, it can’t be reconstructed from my side, but if you are using dhtmlxgrid from older build - please contact at support@dhtmlx.com and provide your ref. number - I will send you updated js file which solves similar problem, and probably will cover your case as well.

If problem occurs with latest codebase - please provide any kind of sample where it can be reconstructed ( you can send it to support@dhtmlx.com )

I have the same, ind2 error, line: 23, dhtmlxgrid_srnd.js

I have the same, ind2 error, line: 23, dhtmlxgrid_srnd.js

Which version of dhtmlxgrid do you use?
The problem must not appear with latest grid version ( 1.4 build 71022 )

If it occurs for latest codebase - please provide more details about grid initialization code - do you load grid configuration in XML?  In which moment enableSmartRendering called? ( any kind of sample where  error can be reconstructed would be a great help )

How can I check build number ?

Ok I got It. Build 71022. BUT I dont notie this problem with PRO version. For me this is related to standard version of dhtmlxGrid