Some bugs in Mobile scheduler - Month View, and Event View

Hi,

There are a couple of bug i found mobile scheduler… I am not sure, where to raise this bug… so listing out here…

1. The default view displayed is List view. When we set it to Month view, as given in the documentation, the small triangle (to indicate presence of events on particular day) is NOT displayed when loading for the first time. However, if we navigate to other screen (Event View) and then come back, it is getting displayed.

2. When we are viewing Event Details, and double click on “Back Button”, its taking to event list, instead of month view. On the other hand, if we just click once, its correctly taking to month view. My client raised this issue. I dont know if its really a bug, but just want to share here for others to decide.

Hi,

the small triangle (to indicate presence of events on particular day) is NOT displayed when loading for the first time

The issue will be solved in the next scheduler version. If you need the fix ASAP. Please let us know.

When we are viewing Event Details, and double click on “Back Button”, its taking to event list, instead of month view. On the other hand, if we just click once, its correctly taking to month view

Can we reproduce the issue in samples from Scheduler package ? After clicking “back” button the previous view should be displayed. So, if you were in the “Month” view and edited an event, the “Back” button should open “Month” view.

/**
Can we reproduce the issue in samples from Scheduler package ? After clicking “back” button the previous view should be displayed. So, if you were in the “Month” view and edited an event, the “Back” button should open “Month” view.
**/

Yes… we could reproduce in the samples available in this site itself. Pls use the following steps.

1. Open the mobile scheduler page in this site. Once its loaded, navigate to month view.
  2. There wont be any events listed. So create a new event, and come back to month view.
  3. Select the date on which event is created. Click on the event list below, to go to event details apge.
  4. Now, just do single click, and it will take you back to Month View.
  5. If you make double click, it will take you to events list page, instead of month view.

/** The issue will be solved in the next scheduler version. If you need the fix ASAP. Please let us know.
**/

Yes please… If you have any patch available, i can apply at my end.