Sorting is not working

The sorting is not working correctly for negative values. It seems like it doesnt consider the “-” sign infront of the integer. I am using type=ro and sort=int in the column declaration. Should I do something different?

Problem can’t be reconstructed locally - I created sample with described situation, but it works correctly for me.
Please check attached sample.

If problem still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample, where it can be reconstructed.

grid_sorting.zip (1.86 KB)

Please see the attached XML. If the Sales column has 0, negative and positive values in it and if you sort then it puts 0s at the top. If the Price column has negative, 0 and positive values then it ignores 0 and negative values.
grid.xml.zip (572 Bytes)

if you sort then it puts 0s at the top.
The problem is not reconstructable for me. Which version of grid component do you use ? ( I tested it with dhtmlxGrid 1.3 ) Is problem occurs in grid or in treeGrid mode?

If
the Price column has negative, 0 and positive values then it ignores 0
and negative values.
This is caused by logic of price column - price can’t be negative, so any negarive value converted to 0, while you can have negative values in XML, they will be shown as 0 in grid and sorted accordingly.